History

From 1914 to 1956, our building at 306 West Green Street served as home to Champaign High School. From 1956 to 1977, the building was known as Edison Junior High School. During the 1977-78 school year, Edison became a middle school.

RENOVATION PROJECT
With the passage of the $183.4 million referendum in November 2016, Edison Middle School will undergo an exciting expansion and renovation project to update classrooms, replace the gymnasium and cafeteria, install higher efficiency systems and make the school more accessible. Due to ongoing construction, sixth grade will be held at the Columbia site for the 2020-21 school year.

 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.